PATH: System Administration > Digital Repository
The Campus Digital Repository (CDR) serves as a storage area for files utilized within Campus. Currently the repository is used for Assignment Resources (files attached to assignments and accessed by students through the Portal) and for documents attached to students and persons within Campus.
- This feature is NOT available in the Campus State Edition.
- Documents uploaded in Campus District Edition will not sync to the State Edition.
- Documents are NOT included when student records are transferred between District Editions.
- If you use the Combine Person tool to combine two people and their corresponding records, Campus will move all documents to the Keep or Merged person.
- Infinite Campus uses Big Data storage (Hadoop) to back up Digital Repository data. Each block of each file is saved 3 times on different disks. See this web site for more information about Hadoop: http://bradhedlund.com/2011/09/10/understanding-hadoop-clusters-and-the-network/.
- The Digital Repository does not impact upgrades or other maintenance tasks.
Campus Digital Repository
Includes multiple tabs where you can set up how the Digital Repository will be used by teachers, students and staff:
The following reports are available:
|Repository Cleanup||The Repository Cleanup tool allows you to permanently remove files from the Digital Repository.|
|Repository Cleanup Finance||The Repository Cleanup Finance tool allows you to permanently remove files uploaded in the Accounts Payable module from the Digital Repository.|