Reviewing Standards Linked to Assignments (Assignment Standards Report)
PATH: Campus Instruction > Reports > Assignment Standards
The Assignment Standards report provides a list of standards associated with assignments for the selected Section. To be included in the report, standards must first be aligned to a category and then an assignment in the Scoring Alignment section.
Assignment Standards Report Editor Options
Generating the Assignment Standards Report
- Select a Section to load the list of available standards and additional report options.
- Select the Standard(s) whose associations you would like to review. Multiple standards can be selected.
- Select which Report Type you'd like to generate. Options are:
- List Standards associated with each Assignment - reports assignments with their aligned standards.
- List Assignments associated with each Standard - reports assignments grouped by standard.
- List Standards not associated with Assignments - reports standards with no alignments.
- Mark the Only Display Power Standards checkbox to limit the standards reported.
- Mark the Display Full Standard/Description checkbox to include full standard information, rather than just the name.
- Select the Terms to review. Filters results based on the Due Dates of the assignments.
- Click Generate PDF to view the report in PDF format or click the arrow button next to Generate to select a different format.
This example is of Assignments associated with each Standard.
Report Example - Standards Listed with their Aligned Assignments