Print Scoring Rubrics
PATH: Campus Instruction > Reports > Scored Rubrics
PATH: Campus Instruction > Grade Book > Assignment > Rubric, Evaluate Rubric/Submission
Scoring rubrics can be scored before or after they have been used to evaluate student work.
Scored Rubrics Report
Print rubrics by section using the Scored Rubrics report.
Use the Scored Rubrics report to view printable rubrics.
- Select a Term and Section to populate the Assignment and Student lists.
- Select an Assignment.
- Indicate if the results should Include Unscored Rubrics. This option generates a copy of an unscored rubric for each unscored student selected.
- Indicate if the results should Print in Color. Selected cells print in blue, instead of in lower-ink gray tones.
- Select Double-Sided Printing to print on both sides of the page. This option includes page breaks so that rubrics for different students print on separate sheets of paper.
- Unmark any Students who should not be included in results. Filter the student list by entering a Student Group if desired.
- Click Generate PDF to view the report in PDF format or click the arrow button next to Generate to select a different format.
This rubric is printed in color.
Other Printing Options
Print scoring rubrics anywhere you view them, including:
- From the assignment editor:
- From the scoring screen:
Printing a scoring rubric from the assignment editor generates a blank version of the rubric with no scores recorded.