View a List of Missing Assignments
PATH: Campus Instruction > Reports > Missing Assignments
The Missing Assignments Report displays missing assignments per student, based on flags entered in the Grade Book.
Missing Assignments Report Editor
The Missing Assignment Report generates an individual report for each student selected in the report editor in a format suitable to be sent home with the students.
The Missing Assignments Report in Grading & Standards > Reports can be used to view flagged assignments by student, course/teacher, grade level, or an Ad hoc filter.
Report Editor Options
The following table describes the options controlling what information appears on the Missing Assignments Report.
|Editor Field||On the Report|
|Show Grade Summary||Provides a summary of all of the student's scores for the section. (See #2 on Image 2)|
|Show Group Summaries||Provides a summary of all scores for the student group for the section.|
|Show Assignment Detail||Lists each missing assignment with the information selected in Assignment Properties. (See #4 on Image 2)|
|Name||The name of the assignment.|
|Score||The score the student received on the assignment.|
|Category Name||The category of the assignment.|
|Points Possible||The number of points possible on the assignment.|
|Due Date||The date the assignment was due.|
|Assigned Date||The date the assignment was assigned.|
|Score Comments||Score-specific comments entered by the teacher. (See #5 on Image 2)|
|Multiplier||The weight of the assignment in relation to other assignments in the category.|
|Portal Description||The description of the assignment.|
|Show In-Progress Grades||In-Progress grades calculated from entered scores.|
|Parent/Guardian Signature||Provides a line for a parent/guardian to sign the report and return to the teacher. (See #3 on Image 2)|
|Attendance Summary||Provides a summary of all attendance events for that student for the year. (See #1 on Image 2)|
Displays the comments entered for the student in the Grade Book in the expanded student section.
If teacher comments are entered in the report editor, both student-level comments and teacher comments display under the Teacher Comments header.
|Toggle Students||Selects or deselects all students enrolled in the course.|
Selects or deselects all assignments available.
Note that Category Weights display in the assignments list if they have been entered for the categories. However, Category Weights only display in the report if "Weight Categories" has been marked in the Grade Calculation Options.
|Terms||Allows the teacher to individually select which assignments to include in the report, sorted by Term and Category.|
Generating the Missing Assignments Report
- Select Missing Assignments from the Report dropdown list.
- Select the Term and Section for which you want to view missing assignments.
- Select whether the Grade Summary and/or Group Summary should appear in the report.
- Indicate if the Assignment Detail should appear in the report.
- Indicate any Extract Items that should be included in the report.
- Select the Assignment Properties that should be included in the report.
- Enter any Teacher Comments that will be included in each student report.
- Indicate the Students for whom to generate the report.
- Indicate which Assignments should be included in the report.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Generate Report button to generate the report in PDF format, with a separate page for each student selected.
Image 2: Missing Assignment Report