Print Report Cards (Campus Instruction)
PATH: Campus Instruction > Reports > Report Cards
This report allows teachers to print report cards for students in their sections. Report card templates are established at the district-level in Report Preferences. Teachers need tool rights to access this report.
Generate report cards for students in a section.
Report card templates are established at the district-level in Report Preferences.These preferences determine which grading tasks and standards are included in the report card, as well as various other settings such as layout, grades, and terms.
Reports must have a Type of Report Card and must have Available in Campus Instruction marked to be available to generate here.
Generating Report Cards
- Select Report Card in the Grade Book reports list or select Report Card from the Report dropdown list.
- Select the Term and Section to populate the student list.
- Select a Report Card Template.
- Indicate which Students to generate a report card for. Students are marked by default.
- Click Generate Report to view the report in PDF format, suitable for printing.