Position Codes Setup
PATH: Human Resources > Administration > Position Code
Position Codes allow you to store information that is common to a majority of people in a specific position. The Position Code automatically supplies default information to the Personnel Work Assignment and reduces the need for manual data entry. The information that the Position Code supplies can be changed on an individual's Personnel Work Assignment.
To track additional data, add User Fields to the Position Codes screen.
This section includes the following topics:
- Add New Position Codes
- Update Existing Position Codes
- Manage Payroll Fields on Position Codes
- Print the Position Code Listing
- Print the Filled Position Listing
- View Budgeted, Filled, and Open Positions
- Screen Example and Field Descriptions (Position Codes)