No Show Report
PATH: Student Information > Reports > No Show Report
The No Show Report lists enrollments with the No Show checkbox selected. A no show student is defined as a student who is enrolled in the school but never attends class and does not officially withdraw from the school. These enrollment records are ended after a certain number of school days, depending on district and/or state policy.
No Show Report Editor
This report ONLY uses the No Show flag. It does not use enrollment end statuses or start and end dates.
The report uses the No Show checkbox for inclusion in the report. If selected, the enrollment record will be included; if not selected, the enrollment record will not be included.
Guidelines for processing no show enrollments is a district and/or state policy. Follow recommended procedures based on these policies.
The following options are available on the No Show Report.
At least one calendar must be selected on the report editor. Calendars can be selected by the Active Year (default option), by the School Name or by the School Year.
If a user does not have calendar rights to certain calendars, those calendars will not display for selection.
The calendar selected in the Campus toolbar will be selected by default. If All Schools or All Calendars are selected in the Campus toolbar, no calendar is selected by default.
|Enrollment Service Types||The No Show Report includes an option to report enrollments marked as No Show based on the enrollment type, selected on the student's enrollment record. All available options may be selected for inclusion in the report.|
The No Show Report can be sorted by Student Name, Student Number or the Grade Level on the Enrollment record.
- The Report header lists the District Name when multiple calendars are selected. When just one calendar is selected, the School Name and School Address displays. See Image 6, Section A.
- The name of the report, the selected options and the total number of enrollments in the selected calendars will also display. See Image 6, Section B.
- Selected calendars that do no have any No Show enrollments will be listed at the top of the report.See Image 6, Section C.
No Show Report - Formatting
Generating the Report
- Select the Calendar(s) to include on the report.
- Select the Enrollment Types to include on the report.
- Select the desired Sort Option for the report.
- Click the Generate Report button. The report will appear in a new browser window in PDF Format with the selected options.
No Show Report - Multiple Schools Selected
No Show Report - One School Selected, all Enrollment Types, Sorted by Student Name