This functionality is only available to customers who have purchased Campus Point of Sale as add-on functionality.
PATH: Point of Sale > Reports > Journal Batch
The Journal Batch Report will batch print monthly transactions detail and account balance information. This report is also available for parents/guardians to view on the Portal.
Journals print with addresses from Census > Household > Addresses. The patron must also have a Mailing Relationship indicated on the Census > People > Relationships > Primary Household Relationships.
- Family accounts only print one report per mailing address with all patrons listed, according to the selected criteria.
- Campus prints statements without address information for the following:
- Patrons without any mailing address selected.
- Patrons without any relationships selected for mailing.
- Campus prints statements for each address when multiple mailing addresses are selected for a single patron.
|School||This option allows you to select the school for which you want to report information.|
|School Year||The school year for which you want to report information.|
|Month||The month for which you want to report information.|
|Grade||The Grade level for the students you want to include on the report.|
|Ad Hoc||Use an ad hoc filter to select specific students.|
|Include only accounts with transactions||Select this checkbox to exclude students without a transaction.|
|Include students with ended enrollments||Select this checkbox to include students whose enrollment ended during the selected school year.|
One of the following options may be selected for sorting the report results:
Generating the Report
To generate the report, use the information in the Field Descriptions to complete the screen then click the Generate Report button.