PATH: Student Information > General > Enrollments
The Enrollments tab displays all occurrences of a student’s enrollment in the district. Because this is a historical view, this list could be long. See the following articles for more information:
- Enrollment Editor Information
- Enrollment History
- Summer School Enrollments
- Add Enrollment Information
- End Enrollments
Enrollments are listed by grade level first, then by enrollment start date. To reorder the list of enrollments, click the blue hyper-linked headers in the Enrollments Editor list. The list of enrollments can be sorted by Grade, Calendar, Start Date or End Date.
When an enrollment record is marked as State Exclude, it displays in red text.
When hovering over an enrollment entry, the person who last modified the data will appear in the hover box.
Last Modified Information
To see specific information about an enrollment record, open the desired entry by clicking on the enrollment.
When adding a new enrollment, a school and calendar will need to be selected from the toolbar. A user will be able to edit an existing enrollment as long as that person has rights to the calendar.
The student's grade level displaying in the header of the Student view (and throughout all Student Information tools) is the current grade level for the selected school year. This grade level is displayed in the search results and the list of enrollments in the Enrollment Editor.
Grade Level Display
The grade level display follows this logic order:
- The active, primary enrollment grade from the active school year displays.
- If there is more than one active primary enrollment, the most current primary enrollment displays.
- If there is more than one active enrollment and no enrollments are primary, the most current one is used regardless of enrollment type (partial or special education).
- The most current, non-active primary enrollment grade in the active school year displays.
- The most current, non-active, non-primary enrollment grade in the active school year displays.
- If there are no enrollments in the active school year, no grade level displays.
When a student's enrollment is ended or deleted and attendance data is removed, a record of that action is recorded in the Audit Attendance table.
The Documents feature was added with the E.1406 release.
To view documents, click the. Users with the appropriate tool rights may also complete the following tasks.
- Upload Documents
- Delete Documents
- Replace Documents
- Edit a Document Name or File Description
- Download Documents