This functionality is only available to customers who have purchased Campus Point of Sale as add-on functionality.
PATH: Point of Sale > Reports > Cashier Report
The Cashier Report will print daily, period or monthly transaction information for the selected terminals. This report can be used by an administrator/manager for reconciliation purposes, including review of a cashier’s drawer to verify overages or shortages.
Generating the Report
- Determine the Summary Type desired for the report.
- Enter the Date for the report. The current date will be entered automatically. Depending on the summary type chosen, the information will look at transactions for the entered date (“Daily” option), a date range (“Period” option) or a selection of dates (“Month” option).
- Select a Date Type. “Transaction Date” is the day on which the event occurred (items were purchased). The “Post Date” is the day the information was recorded on the patron’s account through the server.
- If Transaction Detail is desired to appear in the report, verify the Show checkbox is marked.
- Select the POS Terminal to include on the report. All terminals can be selected, but be aware that doing so may increase report generation time.
- Click the Generate Report button. The report will open in Adobe PDF format, listing the patron’s name, account number and the amount of transaction. The report will be sorted by POS name.