PATH: Behavior > Behavior Referral
The Behavior Referral Form allows school staff members to complete an online referral for a student behavior event and submit it to a staff member responsible for managing behavior for further action. Email notifications are sent to the email address entered on the person's Demographic record.
This article describes how to:
- Modify an existing referral or create a new one.
- Enter Incident-level referral information.
- Attach to an incident.
- Designate participants in an event.
- Add a response to a behavior incident related to crisis intervention.
- Save a referral as a draft or submit it to the Behavior Management tool.
- Manage any files that are attached to the Behavior Referral.
A Behavior Referral is made up of two parts: Behavior Referral (.1841 and previous)#Incident Information, which provides the general information about the behavior incident, and Events and Participants, which describes the individual events within the incident and the participants in each event. Information entered in these areas will be viewable in the student's Behavior tab as described below:
Where information will appear
Will be viewable for all participants.
Will be viewable for all participants in that event.
Will only be viewable for that participant.