This report is only available to customers who have purchased Campus Point of Sale as add-on functionality.
PATH: Point of Sale > Reports > Adjustment Report
The Adjustment Report summarizes the manual increases or reductions made to a Point of Sale account. Adjustments are made on the Journal Tab of a Point of Sale account.
Adjustment Report Editor Screen Example
The Adjustment Report can be generated as a Summary Report or a Detailed Report. For examples of the Summary and Detailed reports see the following Report Examples section.
- Adjustments are made on the Journal Tab of a Point of Sale account and are tied to a Server terminal. They never affect daily cashier totals or the daily deposit totals.
- If the location school is set for an adult or student on account, the adjustment reports where the location school is set. The location school overrides the district assignment and school of enrollment.
- Students report in the school of their last primary enrollment. If they have more than one primary enrollment, they report in the school with the most recent start date. If the start dates are the same, they report in the school with the latest enrollment ID.
If an adult...
Then they report...
has an active district assignment
at the school selected in the report filter.
has more than one active district assignment
at the school where the latest district assignment is based on start date. If the start dates are they same, they report at the latest district assignment ID. The adult is only reported in one location.
has an ended district assignment
at the school where the latest end date exists based on the school(s) selected in the report filter, unless another active district assignment exists.
has no district assignment
where the location school is set.
has no district assignment and no location school
in the adult section when All Schools is select on the report editor.
The Report Editor allows users to select various options for this report. Following are descriptions of these options.
Section Summary Option
School and School Year
The school (or all schools in the district) for which the report results should be generated, and the school year for which the report results should be generated.
These options allow the user to specify the date parameter(s) of the transactions returned in the report results:
The type of adjustment report to generate.
Selecting the Show check box includes details for each adjustment in the report.
Sorts the detailed report results by the Adjustment Type or the Student Name.
- Select the School and the School Year.
- Select the Summary Type.
- Select a Date Type.
- Select the type of adjustment report to generate.
- Select the Show check box to include details for each adjustment in the report.
- Select whether the report results should be sorted by the Adjustment Type or the Student Name.
- Click Generate Report.
The report displays a summary or detailed list of adjusted transactions.
Summary Adjustment Report Example
Detailed Adjustment Report sorted by Adjustment Type
Adjustment Report Detail Example for a District (All Schools)