Assign a Standard Aligned to an Assessment to a Course
PATH: Scheduling > Courses > Course > Assessments
In order to assign assessments to a course, the assessment must be created first in the Test Setup tool.
The Standard column in the Assessment Alignment editor will display a standard if the test has been aligned to a standard in the Standards Bank (as part of aligning assessments with assignments).
Assigning Standard Assessments to a Course
These assessments display at the top of the list of assessments.
- Review the standard in the Standards Bank to see if an assessment has been aligned to the standard.
- Verify the standard is assigned to the course.
- Select the standard-aligned assessment from the Test dropdown list.
- Mark the Copies Forward checkbox if the assessment should be copied forward into future calendars.
- Click the Save icon when finished.